Barb will tell you that I laugh or make fun of way too much. Inappropriately. Well todays short blog will be inappropriate so you should stop reading now. Course it is not as bad as it could be. I find more things to laugh about than cry about in life. Actually my two emotions are most likely finding something humorous or being angry about something.
Barb has had a Foley catheter in for most of 12 weeks now. After a while they stink. She has had it changed out several times-but especially since she has been home there is this strong, pungent oder that has driven her crazy. She asked me for some body spray to cover it up. I tried one fragrance-nope. Another type-better, but no. Finally she sent me to Bed, Bath and Beyond. I found nothing humorous in that store. Total chick place. Worse going in there than Victoria's Secret to be honest. But Barb gave me a fragrance to get so I was successful. Mission accomplished and I wasn't seen by anyone.
The "good part" is the name of the fragrance. And while she does not find it funny or even a coincidence. The fragrance she picked out-Sweet Pea. Yep. Now if you don't find that funny (and she doesn't), there is not much I can do for you. And if you can't figure out why that is funny-again, you have no hope.
I do want to add that the main word I have used with great delight and laughter (to myself) and with Barb is "tenacious". You will have to ask her why, cause she won't let me tell. Her being tenacious and all...
No comments:
Post a Comment