I had plans to race cyclocross this fall. Usually there are several races on both Saturday and Sunday within the same general area. This weekend is the kickoff in San Antonio with a race at the Police training center http://www.txbra.org/db/events/2009satx_both.pdf on Saturday and a race at Padre Park in south SA on Sunday. Now even without The Accident I would not have been able to race this weekend since my work partner is going to an out of town family wedding, but I could like totally get into doing the series or as many as possible. Course even if I wasn't on call every other week (see Job chapters 6 and 7) I doubt The Kids would allow any such activity:
Oct. 16 Premier San Antonio -
Oct. 17 Premier San Antonio
Oct. 25 Webberville VC - South Regional
Oct. 31 New Braunfels South Regional
Nov. 7 Ft. Worth CX
Nov. 8 Ft. Worth Moritz CX
Nov. 14 at&t Brain and Spine - Austin, TX
Nov. 28 Premier Mirage Dallas -
Nov. 29 Premier Park Place Dallas -
Dec. 5/Premier GCCA
Dec. 6 Premier Bikesport Houston
Dec. 12 Incredible Bulk CX San Marcos
Jan 9 Houston Woodlands South Regional
Jan 10 Houston Woodlands South Regional
Jan 16 Age-Based State Cyclocross Championships - Pirate Race Productions -Austin (Manor)
Jan17 Premier – State Skills based State Cyclocross Championship -Austin (Manor)
I can see going up and racing a couple of races on both Saturday and Sunday. Maybe camp in a Honda Element on Saturday nights. A few camp fires. Lots of mud. A cowbell or two.
Maybe I'd finally learn how to nail a remount. Work my way up from the 4s to the 3s. Go to State!
Yeah baby.
Maybe go to Nationals one year.
I hope to wake up soon
No comments:
Post a Comment