As opposed to years past I plan to continually edit and update this post. As in times past however this is a list of books finished in 2014 rather than books read. I tend to have a lot of hang overs that I read slowly over a couple of years or so-but some books are started and finished this year.
1. Russia and the Russians: A History, 2nd edition by G Hosking
2. Jewelweed: A novel by David Rhodes
3. Deathride Hitler vs Stalin, the eastern front 1941-1945 by John Mosier
4. John A commentary by Craig Keener, volume 1
5. Mao: The Real Story by AV Pantsov
6. The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoevsky
7. Dead Mountain The Untold Story of the Dyatlov Pass Incident by Donnie Eichar
8. Peace Warrior by Steven Hawk
9. Fragile Empire-How Russia Fell In and Out of Love with Vladimir Putin by Ben Judah
10. The Gospel of John, A commentary, volume 2 by Craig Keener
11.
No comments:
Post a Comment