Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sword Maze

I have been using Sword Maze- on my forehand with either a 729 hao shao (HS) blade (using it on the card side) or on a double fish (DF) chen qi blade (double sided carbon) and have been pleased with the balance between power and control. It has listed a 42 degree sponge-which is less than what I have been using on rubbers in the past. I have various euro/jap rubbers on my BH. Juic Nano Spin 2 on my HS blade (which I used today at the club), Tenergy 80 and Razka 7 on my two DF blades. Having the faster rubber on my BH side is a little non-conventional except for chinese players. I have been tempted to try bluefire M2 or T80 or tibhar evolution on my FH but I am way over budget as it is. I really need to work on consistency and game play with this current combination. It may not be the best, but it feels good and I can play naturally with it. I do have to adjust between blades, but that is more a function of the different BH rubbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment